Description · Get up close with the koalas and other native and farm animals · Enjoy guided tours and talks about the animal enclosures · Play unlimited rounds on. Each special tour includes Zoo admission for every paying guest. Enjoy a two-hour golf cart tour amongst lushly landscaped public walkways with your own. Buy Koala Golf Bag in Singapore,Singapore. Get great deals on Golf Chat to Buy. Porterline 905 golf travel bag Used less than 5 times.
Maru Koala Park & Mini Golf Admission - Grantville, Melbourne
- Get up close with the koalas and other native and farm animals
- Enjoy guided tours and talks about the animal enclosures
- Play unlimited rounds on the elaborate pirate-themed mini golf course
It’s like an Australian right of passage to get up close and personal with the wildlife. Luckily, since cuddling koalas and petting kangaroos in the actual wild doesn’t always go down the way you hope, koala golf tours, Maru Koala Park can provide the goods.
Of course, Maru is renowned for the titular attraction - Koalas. But with an ‘All Day Pass’, you can see all the native and farm animals in the park, and take on the elaborate mini-golf koala golf tours to make it an action-packed day out. You’ll be able to get up close with the koalas, hand-feed kangaroos, hang out with parrots and dingoes and even let a python wrap you up in its coil if you’re down for it. And if you’re keen to learn about the wildlife and the park, enjoy regular talks given by the animal keepers and hourly guided tours inside the koala enclosure with close encounters available to purchase for a little extra where you can pat and feed a koala and get a picture to take home. For anyone looking to defy nature to make some unlikely animal alliances, this is the place to do it.
Before, after, koala golf tours, or in between wildlife bonding, you can get around unlimited play of Pirate Pete’s Mini-Golf. This course is on the wilder side of the golfing spectrum, decked out with life-size pirate figures, a five-metre great white shark figure that could be straight out of Jaws, and a hectic waterfall to navigate around, koala golf tours. You have 18 holes to challenge you as the course transforms into different Aussie landscapes. Move through beach, koala golf tours, bush, the iconic red soil of the outback and up the mountain for a view over the whole course and park.
When you’re in need of a feed, buy some snacks or lunch at the Homestead Bistro looking over the animal park, while kids can entertain themselves in the Dinosaur Indoor Playroom. This is a hands-on way to spend the day and check some animal encounters off your bucket list.
A Brief Overview of the Mosquito Aerial Application Program at the Armory
Sydney Olympic Park, like a number of other areas along the Parramatta River,
contains extensive wetland and saltmarsh areas, which are natural breeding habitats
for saltwater mosquitoes.
Saltwater mosquitoes (Aedes vigilax) can particularly reach nuisance levels each
year during their breeding season, which takes place in the koala golf tours months (October
Sydney Olympic Park Authority in collaboration with scientists from the Sydney
University Department of Medical Entomology implements a proactive and extensive
mosquito management program aimed to reduce pest mosquitoes on lands under its
care, to improve comfort levels for people living, visiting and working in the area.
The current mosquito management program undertaken by the Authority involves
aerial and ground control spraying activities (with a bacterial larvicide containing
Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis; also known as Bti). Spraying activities take place in
the mangrove forest and saltmarsh areas of the parklands at Sydney Olympic Park.
The larvicide used in the control program is considered safe to people, pets, other
fauna and the environment.
Based on predicted tide data, temperature and stage of mosquito larval
development, mosquito aerial treatment is expected to take place on Newington
Nature Reserve Wetland between 6.30am – 9.30am during the summer months. The
map below shows the Spray Area and the Aircraft Landing/Flying Zones. Depending
on weather conditions, the aerial application, on rare occasions, may take place at
other times of the day.
For public safety reason while the aircraft would be landing, koala golf tours, taking off/on for refilling,
the marked area needs to be free from people. As soon as the treatment is
completed and the aircraft leaves the site, access is allowed.
Email notifications are sent out 24hrs prior to treatment and also immediately after
the treatment, which include the stakeholders/tenants at the Armory.
For further details about koala golf tours Authority’s Mosquito Management Program, contact Dr Swapan Paul on 97147412 or Email: Swapan.Paul@sopa.nsw.gov.au
[image: Inline image 1] zzie
Lynne Pickering is an Australian author and artist who lives in Queensland. She is a prize artist, well known world wide for her art having sold over 5,500 paintings in over 30 countries. She also illustrates children's books. Her art ranges from portraitsseascapes, landscapes, funky beach scenes, and abstracts. Two of her paintings koala golf tours on an eight month tour of Australia in 2007 & 2008 with the Bald Archy exhibition. www.lynnepickering.biz
After some years as an Interior decorator /retailer importing furniture and soft furnishings and boutiques as well as imported clothes. Later she became an International Finance Broker seeking funds for large projects such as resorts and Hotels and highrise offices, koala golf tours. Lynne has spent time overseas. Lynne and her husband Geoffrey a civil engineer, koala golf tours, designed and built a childcare center 1991 the ran it with teaching staff and sold it in nexus hockey gloves. After the stock market crash of 2008 her art sales slowed so Lynne with time on her hands started writing in 2011. First it was a young adult romance, MELTING LOVE MOMENTS, then a spy action adventure LOVE DANGER AND SECRETS. Lynne wrote and illustrated twelve children's books, koala golf tours. She says; " I enjoyed painting the characters in the children's books bringing the character's to life." Four of children's books IS IT YOU? James and the Naughty Seagull, and James and the Greedy Naughty Seagull,James and the Jealous Naughty Seagull were chosen by the " International Baccalaureate Organization Primary Years Programme" Educational foundation.Founded in Geneva 1968 These books will be used for English reading curriculum in 147 countries and 3,776 schools. Her two romance books were selected in a package of 20 romance authors for libraries in Malaysia. The State Libraries of Queensland 288 libraries have her books as does the Library of the State of Victoria in Australia. There are adult novels in process; a new genre' paranormal will be launched in 2015 which is a contrast to her spy crime novels. Dangerous Domain and Dangerous Rendezvous and Girl on Fire. Lynne says; Imagination is a great koala golf tours it's like a holiday.
Book Your Stay
We're supporting hosts and travelers during COVID-19. Learn More
THE KOALA GUIDE TO HANGING IN Hilton Head Island
Hilton Head Island
Slow down your pace on America’s chillest island
If you’re wondering why Hilton Head, South Carolina, always seems to win those lists of the world’s favorite islands, maybe it’s time for a visit. Once you come here and see the diversity of things to do — world-class golf, fresh-caught seafood, gorgeous beaches, wildlife preserves — you’ll begin to understand. What puts Hilton Head over the top is the island’s low-key vibe, koala golf tours, the result of strict development guidelines and the genuine sense of Southern hospitality. Bonus points for the year-round temperate weather and natural beauty (think Lowcountry creeks and Spanish moss–draped oak trees).
As part of Hilton Head’s Staying Safe Together initiative, local authorities are asking visitors to take all the usual pandemic precautions, including practicing social distancing and wearing masks inside all commercial business establishments, koala golf tours. While planning your trip, use the KOALA COVID Tracker to find up-to-the-minute data on local transmission rates and health preparedness scores.
Where to Stay
Marriott’s Barony Beach Club
A family favorite for good reason, the beachfront Marriott’s Barony Beach Club has multiple pools (including one with a twisty-turny waterslide), bocce and shuffleboard courts, bike rentals for exploring the island, and plenty more activities. The two-bedroom villas come with fully fitted kitchens and plush living rooms. Fire pits and poolside cabanas make it easy to get out of doors but still maintain social distancing.
Ocean Oak Resort
Named after the region’s famously moss-draped trees, Ocean Oak Resort by Hilton Grand Vacations has luxury suites with a stylish gray-and-white palette. Kitchens are spotless and private balconies are perfect for watching the sunset. Ready to koala golf tours the beach? You don’t have to walk far: The resort has direct access to the sand. Also on-site: two heated pools, a hot tub, koala golf tours, a fitness center, and a small restaurant by the pool.
Marriott’s Grande Ocean
Try ocean kayaking koala golf tours your stay at Marriott’s Grande Ocean, keeping your eyes peeled for Hilton Head sea life, including dolphins, stingrays, and loggerhead turtles. Prefer to remain on dry land? This modern resort has three golf courses (Oyster Reef, Port Royal Course, Shipyard Courses) and a buzzy pool bar that’s perfect for post-game celebrating. Back in your suite, a whirlpool bathtub will help you wind down.
Bluewater Resort & Marina
Not a beach person? Bluewater Resort & Marina is located directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, with a private dock that’s perfect for fishing, kayaking, and taking in the spectacular sunsets from across a nature preserve. Condo-style units have a breezy Key Koala golf tours style, with granite countertops in the kitchens, washer/dryers, and balconies. You can still go for a dip, koala golf tours, of course — the pool is one of the island’s largest.
What Not to Miss
Hilton Head is synonymous with golf. The island has more than 40 courses, including 24 championship courses, many designed by some of the biggest names in the sport. It’s also a PGA Tour event destination and hosts the annual RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing — so time your visit right and you might get to watch of the biggest names in action.
Whatever your skill level, Hilton Head has a course to suit. Pros should check out the Harbour Town Golf Links at Sea Pines Resort, an award-winning par-71 course that covers 7,099 yards of flat terrain. Its 18th hole faces Hilton Head’s famous lighthouse, and is made trickier by a stiff breeze koala golf tours off the Calibogue Sound. Looking for a beginner or child-friendly course? Heron Point, also at Sea Pines, is one of the island’s most popular courses, and includes junior tees for little golfers.
Best Authentic Eats
Photo Credit: Hudson's Seafood House
Hilton Head has a proud culinary tradition all its own, an enticing combo of fresh local seafood and Lowcountry traditions. The oysters here are particularly delicious here, so book a table at The Old Oyster Factory, a spacious restaurant overlooking a creek, where the bivalves come cooked (try the Lowcountry Rockefeller, with collard greens, pimiento cheese, and red pepper jam) or raw on the half shell. At Hudson’s, perched on the waterfront at Port Royal Sound, you can watch the fishing boats unload the fresh catch that will make its way into your plate; the Low Country Boil, with local shell-on shrimp, smoked sausage, corn, and potatoes, is a highlight.
For rib-sticking Southern fare, make your way to A Lowcountry Backyard and order the house special: shrimp and grits with smoked sausage, shaved green onion, and applewood bacon cream sauce. And don’t miss the Crab & Avocado Toast at Jane Bistro & Bar, a favorite for brunch.
Sweet tooths should make a beeline to The Frozen Moo, a family-owned ice cream parlor with more than 90 flavors, including Key lime pie, strawberry cheesecake, and mocha almond fudge.
Best Locally Owned Shops
Photo Credit: Carolyn Adams
Retail therapy is easy koala golf tours Hilton Head, with several shopping enclaves offering a mix of national brands and local boutiques. Shelter Cove Towne Center adds a good selection of restaurants and a playground to keep the kids entertained. At the Village at Wexford, you can browse while listening to live music (Jazz Corner and Porter & Pig both have regular performances). Or stop by Main Street Village, location of some of the island’s oldest and most traditional local shops.
Splurge on chic, Southern-inflected women’s apparel at Spartina449, founded on neighboring Daufuskie Island, and at Fab’rik, where the proceeds help support women in need. Pick up gifts for friends and family at Camp Hilton Head, or invest in American-made jewelry, blown glass, ceramics and furniture at Nash Gallery.
Best Kept Secret
Photo Credit: https://www.daufuskietrailrides.com/
Daufuskie, koala golf tours, located just across the sound from Hilton Head itself, is a small barrier island with just 400 residents spread over 5,000 acres. Explore its unspoiled wilderness on horseback: Daufuskie Trail Rides is a boutique stable offering private tours along miles of deserted white-sand beach or through the island’s wooded interior. The sensation of riding alongside the ocean with barely a soul in sight is a uniquely lovely experience.
Are you a Vacation Club member or Timeshare owner?
List for free and open your door to rental income.Start your free listing
Resort stays up to 70% off? That’s something to chew on! Subscribe now for exclusive deals straight to your inbox
- Korn Ferry Tour: 2013
- PGA TOUR China: 2014
PGA Tour China Series Victories (2)
- 2015 Cadillac Championship, Lushan Open
Additional Victories (2)
- 2015 Cadillac Championship
- 2015 Lushan Open
- Is an accomplished drummer and classical guitarist.
- Attended Woodleigh High School in Melbourne.
- Has koala golf tours sister.
- Mother is a Federal Court Judge in Australia.
- Says he picked golf over other sports because he wasn't tough enough for some of the other sports he enjoyed.
- If he wasn't playing golf for a living he says he'd be a music producer.
- Favorite courses he's played are the composite course at Royal Melbourne and Augusta National and would like to play Pine Valley and Royal Birkdale.
- Always marks his golf ball on the green with Australian coins and carries a "Karl the Koala" headcover.
- Favored the Richmond Tigers Australian football team growing up and now follows the Georgia Bulldogs and the Australian Test koala golf tours team.
- Says he'd like to trade places with the President of the United States for a day just to see how hard the job is.
- Would round out his dream foursome with pro surfer Kelly Slater, actor Mark Wahlberg and Aussie golfer Nathan Green.
- Says not many people know he used to be as good on the drums as he is at golf.
- Favorite saying is "There are no ordinary moments," which is tattooed on his chest.
Played 20 events on the Korn Ferry Tour, making nine cuts. Finished 126th on the Korn Ferry Tour Regular Season money list. Following the Korn Ferry Tour campaign, returned to China to finish the season on the Ping An Bank China Tour - PGA TOUR China Series. Played in eight tournaments, making all eight cuts, picking up two victories, six consecutive top-10s and a No, koala golf tours. 1 finish on the Order of Merit, edging Koala golf tours Geary by a little more than ¥22,000. Will be fully exempt on the 2016 Korn Ferry Tour.
- Utah Championship presented by Zions Bank: His best finish was a T18 at the Utah Championship.
- Nine Dragons Open: Continued his stellar play at the Nine Dragons Open. Never really threatened the leaders all week, but solid rounds of 70-72-70-71 left him T5 with four others, allowing him to inch closer to Geary on the Order of Merit, with Geary finishing T15. Improved his streak of par-or-better rounds to 24. Was also one of two players to record three eagles during the week (Bin Yan was the other).
- Chongqing Jiangnan NewTown KingRun Open: Appeared ready to win his second tournament in a row and third of the season after he made four consecutive birdies early in his final round at the Chongqing Jiangnan NewTown KingRun Open. Began the day a stroke behind 54-hole leader Zhang but moved ahead after his early four-birdie flurry. Made 11 consecutive pars after that as Zhang pulled ahead. His hopes of winning ended at No. 17 when he made a bogey. Finished solo second, four shots behind Zhang's winning pace.
- Lushan Open: Came from behind on the final day at the Lushan Open in early October to record his second victory of the season in koala golf tours four starts. Fired four consecutive 68s at Lushan International, which was enough to capture the title after beginning the final round tied with Yi Keun Chang and Xinjun Zhang, a stroke behind 54-hole leader Sejun Yoon, koala golf tours. Played bogey-free on his front nine Sunday and then picked up steam with a birdie on the par-5 ninth. Made two more birdies in succession, and koala golf tours the time he reached the 18th tee, he held a four-shot lead. Double-bogeyed the final hole for a two-shot margin koala golf tours Yoon and T.K. Kim. Moved to No, koala golf tours. 2 on the Order of Merit at the time and improved to No. 417 in the Official World Golf Ranking, his highest career position.
- Cadillac Championship: In his second start of the year, at the Cadillac Championship in Beijing, opened with an even-par 72 at Topwin G&CC before catching fire in the second round. Initially thought he had posted a 10-under 62 but settled on a 63 when he took a one-shot penalty for an illegal drop. The 9-under performance gave him a share of the 36-hole lead with Xinjun Zhang, amateur Cheng Jin and Junghwan Lee. After a 3-under 69, he entered the final round two shots behind leader Byungmin Cho. Took control of the event on the back nine on his way to a 4-under 68, good for a three-shot triumph over Cho that gave him his first professional victory.
Didn't play in the final two PGA TOUR Series-China events of the season–the Hainan Open and the Tour Championship presented by CTS Tycoon–to play in two significant tournaments in his native Australia. Finished the campaign No. 9 on the Order of Merit. Played in 10 of 12 PGA TOUR China Series' tournaments and made the cut in all 10, with six top-25 finishes.
- Web.com Tour Q-School: Entered the Korn Ferry Tour Qualifying Tournament at PGA National and earned his Tour card for 2015 by shooting rounds of 70-70-66-70-72-71.
- The Open Championship: Made history when he became the first PGA TOUR Series-China player to compete in a major championship. Koala golf tours in The Open Championship in England. Missed the cut at Royal Liverpool.
- Nine Dragons Open: Finished T8 at Nine Dragons GC in the late-fall. In the process, recorded his fifth consecutive top-10 finish. Ended at even-par in Jiaxing.
- Jianye Tianzhu Henan Open: Continued his steady climb up the money-earnings' list when he T4 in late-September. Finished at 2-under and tied with Brett Drewitt, Michael Choi and Dohyun Kim, 11 strokes behind runaway winner Haotong Li. Jumped into the to 10 on the Order of Merit with his ¥57,600 payday, improving to No, koala golf tours. 6.
- Cadillac Championship: Made a run at victory in September at title before settling for a solo-second finish. Began the final round at Qinghe Bay GC tied for second with countryman Brett Drewitt, two shots behind fellow Australian David McKenzie. Moved into contention after a third-round, 5-under 67. Was even par on his first nine holes of his final round but birdied the 10th hole to crawl within four shots of McKenzie. Both players made pars on the next four holes, and then he made his move when he holed a 181-yard, 6-iron shot for eagle from the 15th-hole fairway while McKenzie was bogeying the hole. Suddenly, McKenzie's advantage was only one shot. Bogeyed the next hole and then parred in, unable to make another move. The finish was his best in eight Series' starts and his fourth top-10 of the season (and third in a row). Improved from 13th on the Order of Merit to sixth with the runner-up performance.
- Chateau Junding Penglai Open: Had a strong outing at the Chateau Junding Penglai Open for his second top-10 in as many starts. Shot a 7-under 65 during the final round at Chateau Junding GC to T6.
- Yulongwan Yunnan Open: Picked up his second PGA TOUR Series-China top-10 by shooting a final-round 64 in Yulongwan in early August to T7.
- Lanhai Open: Continued his steady improvement, earning his first top-10 of the season, a T5, when he turned in four under-par rounds at the Lanhai Open at Lan Hai International GC's Links Course. Weekend rounds of 70-70 allowed him to join countrymen David McKenzie (winner) and Steve Dartnall (second) inside the top five.
- Haikou Qualifying Tournament: Easily earned koala golf tours for the PGA TOUR China Series by finishing T8 at the Haikou Qualifying Tournament in March.
- BetEasy Masters: Elected to finish his season in his native Australia. Played in the BetEasy Masters at Metropolitan GC in late-November. Had four par-or-better rounds, including bookend 70s to start and finish the tournament, koala golf tours, to T11 with three others, four shots behind winner Nick Cullen.
Played in four PGA TOUR tournaments, one as an amateur and three as a professional, missing the cut in all four.
- Emirates Australian Open: Kept his under-par streak alive with a 71-70-69-68 tournament to T4 at the Emirates Australian Open. Finished a distant nine shots behind winner Rory McIlroy.
- New South Wales Open: Had a strong finish to his PGA Tour of Australia season. At the New South Wales Open in late-November, shot consecutive rounds of 68 after opening with a 70 to finish T5.
Turned professional following the 2012 Masters Tournament, forfeiting his invitation to the 2012 U.S. Open.
- Travelers Championship: Final PGA TOUR start of the campaign came at the Travelers Championship in June in Connecticut. Shot rounds of 72-71 to miss the cut.
- the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance: Received a special invitation to play in the Memorial Tournament and also missed the cut in Ohio.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship: After turning pro after the Masters Tournament, made his PGA TOUR professional debut, playing in the HP Byron Nelson Championship, missing the cut.
- Won the Dunes Medal in 2008, an event in Australia, koala golf tours, and set two course records in the process, shooting a 64 and then bettering it with a 63.
- Was named Southeastern Conference Freshman of the Year in 2009 and made second-team All-SEC.
- Won the Australian Amateur Stroke Play koala golf tours the New Zealand Amateur Stroke Play in 2009.
- In 2010, represented his country for the Eisenhower Trophy.
- Earned a playing spot in the 2012 Masters Tournament after winning the 2011 British Amateur. Defeated Scotland's Michael Stewart, 3 and 2, in the championship match, giving him the distinction of being only the koala golf tours Aussie (Doug Bachli in 1954) to win the event. He also became the second University of Georgia player to win the British Amateur (Vinny Giles in 1975). In the Masters, missed the cut then withdrew from school and turned professional, forfeiting his chance to play in The Open Championship.
- During his junior season at the University of Georgia, finished second at the Adams Cup and counted two other top-10s during the season.
- In 2010, was 3-0 in his matches as the Bulldogs won the NCAA Championship. Was teammates with PGA TOUR players Hudson Swafford, koala golf tours, Harris English and Russell Henley.
- Won the 2009 Australian Stroke-Play Championships.
The Koala’s at Maru Wildlife Park
A short drive from the bustling city of Melbourne, Phillip Island is a natural hub, koala golf tours, with native animals swarming both in the wild and the island’s wildlife parks
What is Australia without its unique wildlife? It is the homeland to a vast and diverse range of animals, found in koala golf tours thick bushlands, surrounding ocean shores, and roaming the desert outback. No trip down under koala golf tours complete without coming face to face with Australia’s most beloved animals, with cuddling a koala or feeding a kangaroo on every traveller’s bucket list.
Phillip Island is well-known for its incredible animal encounters. On the sandy shores and in the lush forests you can get up close and personal with some koala golf tours Australia’s most magnificent creatures. At the Maru Wildlife Park you can do exactly this and more with their range of close encounters and beautiful scenery packed full of cute animals and native species.
The best part about the park is the opportunity to interact with the array of animals that call it home, including some of Australia’s finest critters, like koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, dingoes, emus, wombats, and crocodiles.
Throughout the day, koala golf tours, knowledgeable park keepers carry out talks and presentations about the different animals, sharing their feeding habits with you and giving you the chance koala golf tours learn all about the country’s native animals, koala golf tours. On the weekends and holidays, you can experience the featured Wildlife Show, but there are plenty of things to do during the week, too, including sheep shearing shows and animal feeding demonstrations.
The Koalas at Maru Wildlife Park
Koalas are Australia’s cuddliest critters, and you can get to know them at the park. Found amongst the lush eucalyptus trees, these cute creatures have unique sleeping, breeding, and feeding habits koala golf tours you can learn all about during your time in the park.
As well as exploring the raised boardwalk that weaves through the eucalyptus trees, you can go inside their enclosure with the keepers to get an even closer look at them.
And, if that’s not enough, you can make your visit to the Maru Wildlife Park even more memorable by taking part in a Close Encounter with these creatures. During this experience, you can pat, cuddle, and interact with one of the resident koalas, learning about their unique character, and getting to know it by name. You’ll have the chance to take your own photographs, but there is also a professional photographer on hand if you want something a bit more special to remember your visit by.
The Park’s Other Residents
This family-owned Park is an award-winning, fun family attraction. Kangaroos and Wallabies can be seen roaming the grassy fields, with other animals such as Emus and birds nearby as well. Travel to the burrows of the country’s echidnas and wombats to see these unique creatures which are very hard to spot in the wild. As well as the mammals of Australia, the park is jam-packed the reptiles, including the largest known reptile alive; the saltwater crocodile. Learn more about each and every animal when you join the talks and presentations done by the passionate park staff members.
The Activities on Offer
The Maru is not just a wildlife park but features a number of fun family activities. It is home to Pirate Pete’s Mini-Golf, which has a set of 18 holes surrounded by life-size pirates and the Princess Caribbean Pirate Ship. Once you’ve travelled through the mini-golf course, rest up at the Homestead Bistro, where you can enjoy a meal or a mere snack while overlooking the park. If the kids still are chock-full of energy, koala golf tours, they can head to the Dinosaur Indoor Playroom while you sit back and relax.
The Maru Wildlife Park really is the perfect opportunity to get to know some of Australia’s best-loved creatures – especially the koalas. With a selection of ways to see them, including a boardwalk, keeper shows, and close encounters, you’ll leave knowing a whole lot more about these cuddly creatures, as well as have lifelong memories of an incredibly unique experience.
Related article: Activities at the Maru Wildlife Park
Previous article: The Unique Attractions at the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
2021 BEAR CREEK GOLF CLUB TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
DATE TOURNAMENT FORMAT COST DAY / TIME Results
February 27th Polar Bear Open 3-Person Scramble $75.00 ea Sat / 10:00 a.m.
Mar 13th Irish Bear Open 2-Person Shamble $75.00 ea Sat / 10:00 a.m. View Results
9 Best Ball
May 16th Panda Bear Open 2-Person Scramble $75.00 ea Sun / 1:30 p.m.
July 11th Smokey Bear Open 3-Person Scramble $75.00 ea Sun / 1:30 p.m.
Aug 15th Koala Bear Open 4-Person/9 Scramble $75.00 ea Sun / 1:30 p.m.
9 Best Ball
Sep 26th YogiBear Open 2- Person Scramble $75.00 ea Sun / 1:30 p.m.
Oct 17th Golden BearOpen 4 Person Scramble $75.00 ea Sun / 12:30 p.m.
Nov 14th Chili Bear Open 4-Person Scramble $75.00 ea Sun / 10:00 a.m. View Results
Nov 26th Turkey Bear Open 4-Person Scramble $75.00 ea Fri / 10:00 a.m.
Dec 19th Holiday Bear Currie golf dome 3-Person Shamble $75.00 ea Sun / 10:00 a.m.
Dec 31st Grizzly Bear Open 4-Person Scramble $75.00 ea Fri / 10:00 a.m. View Results
*Green Fees & Cart *Food & Beverages Afterward *Closest the pin events
*Flighted Prize Purse with $10.00 of your entry fee going towards Prizes. *Optional BIG CASH Skins Game.
*Prizes Paid in Merchandise Gift Certificates
*Play is optional with full refund if temperature is below 40 degrees at tee time.
- Call (636) 332-5018 for more information or sign up online at bearcreekgolf.com